Unit 7 MY SCHOOL
/ ˈsʌbʤɪkt /
Відвідувати (школу, урок)
To do sums
To play musical
Грати на музичному
1. Listen, read and remember the words and word combinations.
2. Read the words given below. Use the table and make up sentences about yourself. Add your own sentences.
A musical instrument.
My favourite subjects.
3. Look at the list of school subjects. Say which of them you studied the year before.
The Ukrainian language
4. Work in pail’s. Ask and answer the questions.
1. What town/village do you live in?
2. Is it large or small?
3. How many schools are there in your town/village?
4. What is the number of your school?
5. What street is it in?
6. How many storeys does your school have?
7. What floor is your English classroom on?
8. What days do you attend school?
9. What are your favourite days at school? Why?
5. Write 8-10 sentences about your school. Use questions from exercise 4 as a plan. Then tell the class about your school.