Unit 4 Appearance
1. Choose and complete.
E x a m p l e: A nose – a big /small nose
1. A face – a… / … face.
2. Eyes – … / … eyes.
3. Hair – … / … hair.
2. Read and match.
1. This is Ann’s toy. It has got a round head and small ears. Its eyes are black. Its nose is black, too. Its name is Teddy.
2. This is Kim’s toy. It’s got a funny face and a red nose. It’s got green hair. Its eyes are blue. Its name is Bob.
3. This is Tom’s toy. It is grey. It has got a round face and a big mouth. Its ears are big, too. Its name is Rob.
B) Listen and check.
3. Look at the picture. Complete and say.
This is Little Red Riding Hood.
She is. . She is not. .
She has got a… face, … eyes
She has a. coat and a. cap on.
4. Complete and write about these people.
Simon and Peter
A bus driver
John is a bus driver. He is thirty-eight. He’s got brown hair and green eyes.
1. Betty is… .
2. Simon and Peter are… .
3. I am. .
5. Write about your friend or relative.
1. What’s his / her name?
2. What’s his / her job?
3. What does he / she look like?