UNIT 1. STORY OF A DRAGON
Lesson 1.1 Say “Hello!” to Dragons
1. Describe this picture with these words.
There are happy dragons in the wood.
2. Answer the questions.
How many dragons are there in the picture? Which dragon is sad? Where are the dragons? Which dragons are beautiful?
ONE dragon IS red.
THREE dragons ARE happy.
3. Say “is” or “are”. Let your partner say a sentence.
4. Read and translate the words.
The green dragon’s name is…
White dragon Yellow dragon
Red dragon Green dragon
6. Listen and say what is true/false.
1. All dragons are happy.
2. The white dragon lives in the park.
3. The white dragon and the green dragon are friends.
4. Redle is a yellow dragon.
5. The white dragon wants to be white.
6. The yellow dragon can help the white dragon.
7. Read the lines and put them in the right order. Read them with your partner.
8. Fill in the gaps. Check your answers at page 173.
Greeny. Hi, how are you?
Greeny. I’m OK, but you are not OK. Why are you white?
Greeny Go and ask Redle, the red dragon. She knows a lot.
Greeny. Good luck!