UNIT 2. TAKE CARE OF ANIMALS!
Lesson 2.1 What Do Animals Like?
1. Look and say which animal you like and which animal you don’t like.
I like hippos because they are funny
I don’t like cows because they are not beautiful.
2. Read the words and say what the animals like to eat.
Hippos like to eat carrots.
Crumbs of bread
3. Close the textbook and say 6 true sentences about the animals.
Horses like to eat oats.
4. Name all big animals you know.
5. Find the words that rhyme. Do you know them?
Feed – need
7. Answer the questions. Listen and check your answers.
Where are David and Caroline?
What’s the keeper’s name?
What does the keeper do?
What does the keeper give to the hippo?
This IS a hippo.
These ARE hippos.
8. Make up sentences.
These are carrots.
9. Read and correct 4 mistakes.
These are horse. They like to eat apples. This are apples. They are for horses. And these is carrots. They are for horses too. Horses like this apples and carrots.
10. Write the sentences from Task 9 correctly.